NSN Purchasing Member
NSN Purchasing Member Privileges & Conditions
We look forward to serving you as a New Source Network, LLC Purchasing Member. Your membership and the privileges and conditions of membership are described below. If you have any questions, please ask our member services personnel by calling our toll-free number at 1-302-715-1639
• Membership is available to all qualifying corporate and business entities. Proof of
your legal state registered business is required.
• New Source Network reserves the right to refuse members hip to any applicant and membership is revocable without cause.
• Membership is subject to any and all rules adopted by New Source Network,
including our privacy policies and practices, and they may be amended from time to time
Membership Cards and Fees
• Membership fee is for one twelve (12) - month period from the date of enrollment.
• Your card/membership is valid at any New Source Network Distribution location oronline.
• You will be requested to show your card when entering any New Source Network location and/or retail facility and when checking out at the register.
Renewing Member/Membership Status
• You will receive a renewal notice by mail each year. Renewal f
ees are due no later
than the last day of the month your membership expires. You may remit your renewal fee
by mail, online at www.nsncompany.com or at any warehouse/retail facility. Members
who autobill their membership will not receive a renewal notice
in the mail.
• Proof of legal business status may be requested at time of renewal by New Source
Risk-Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
• On Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are
• On Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell and will
refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:
• Each item is marked with an item number or a UPC Code. The price of the item,
along with the descriptio
n and identifying number, is posted above the item.
• We welcome cash, checks, debit/ATM cards, and the following major credit cards:
VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Checks may require picture
identification and approval by a sup
ervisor or manager.
• Personal/business checks must be written in the exact amount, issued on the
member’s checking account, pre-printed with the member’s name, address and the
telephone number and presented by the member. Any exceptions must be preapprov
ed bythe warehouse/retail store manager.
• The primary member is responsible for purchases made by any employee or
company representative. In the event of the member, employee and/or representative
has a check returned by the bank, the primary
member will make good the face amount of
the check upon demand, plus a reasonable service charge and other expenses incurred.
• If any legal action is brought by or on behalf of New Source Network to collect
payment on a check, the member writing the check
will also be liable for all reasonable
attorney’s fees and costs of collection.
Your Email (required)